We have a broad and also extensive fleet of coaches and to offer tailor-made options for all your charter needs as well as specialise in the following areas:-.
INSTITUTION / COLLEGE TRAINER CHARTER
Do you need a bus charter for your forthcoming institution or university journey? If so then Aussie Ultimate Tours are right here to assist.
Whether you are heading into Brisbane for an academic journey, arranging a day out at one of Brisbane's several tourist attractions such as the Art Gallery, the Botanic Gardens, the Zoo,
one of the many Museums or a journey to the coast, please give us a call to book your coach charter.
If you require a coach charter for your future business events in Brisbane, then Aussie Ultimate Tours are uniquely positioned to fulfil your demands.
If you have group exercises, seminars, or any company travelling to Brisbane as well as the bordering area or possibly to the airport,
Aussie Ultimate Tours are right here to supply you with a trustworthy professional solution with various types of coaches at your disposal.
Aussie Ultimate Tours & Charters drove Anna Bligh (former premier of Queensland Australia) around during her Whistle-stop tour.
A Whistle-stop tour is a style of political campaigning where the politician makes a series of brief appearances or speeches at some small towns in a short time frame.
We focused on getting her and her entourage to the places for speeches as soon and as comfortable as possible, planning for all possible delay scenarios.
For more relaxed tours we drive senior groups to Harvey Bay, as part of a three-day visit, Hervey Bay has a great sub-tropical climate, it boasts a quality of life that balances work and pleasure, and is a clean, safe city that has a goal of being Queensland's most accessible city.
Aussie Ultimate Tours, drives your group to:
- Whale Watching in Hervey Bay is one of Queensland's best natural holiday destinations offering the world's closest whale watching encounters with humpback whales.
- Boggo Road Gaol, one of the most notorious prisons in Australian history, is synonymous with rooftop riots, hunger strikes, protests and escapes. The site is the only surviving intact gaol in Queensland that reflects pomological principles of the 19th century. For many years it was Queensland's main prison.
- Vineyard & Winery Showcasing Medal Winning Wines & fortified, all exclusive to the Boutique Cellar Door on Tamborine Mountain.
- Glow Worm Caves where you walk through the magical glow worm cave, with a guide, viewing the cave that is filled with thousands of glowing Glow Worms!
- Concerts & Festivals.
- Wedding Celebrations and Wedding Guest Transportation.
- Chicken and also Dollars evenings.
- City Tours.
- Race days.
- Religious occasions.
- Journey to the Sunlight or Gold coastlines.
- Rugby, Cricket or Football meetings.
- Or simply an business or group evening out in town for supper as well as a show ...
There are numerous options. The checklist is nearly countless.
So if you can think of any unique occasion, we can provide the transport solution.